Friday, August 24, 2007

Coursework is making me CRAZY! hahs. During Physics lesson, Hanisah went to the toilet and he saw Za Woo on the way to the toilet too. So when she was back from the toilet, she say this to me,'Chippy! I saw Za Woo! Go toilet now!' hahahah. so me and Lala ask for the teacher's permission laa. But Mr Chia only gave one of us go. So i said to Mr Chia that im so urgent to go to the toilet, and.. He let us go! Yeay-ness! So on the way to the toilet we saw Za Woo. we was like ehk! hahah. then i smiled at Za Woo and he smiled back! weee hooo! So yeah, stayed back after school to do the coursework. We went crazy today, me, lala, farah, kai xin, usamah and fikah! haha. Fikah, today usamah dengan aku tau. =DDD
Then at the comp lab, farah, me, lala and kai xin talk alot of crap. damn! so after doing the coursework, went home. in the bus, me and lala talk crap again. We was like repeating tis few words like, 'damn', 'rite' and 'yawww'. hahahah. we feeling2 hiphop. funny siaa. This all because of Kill Bill laa. Talk to me with the HipHop sleng. bleargh! andand Kill Bill, Tickets okehh. =DDD
SO Kill Bill, hows ur test?
so yeah i tinks thats fer now. and thanks for stoping the nonsenses. And thanx seri fer talking to me that night. =DD


toodles.
Love,Chippy.

Tags Replies.
nurul: u're linked!
fliq: haha yeap sad seyy the story and yesss i was there.
Seri: haha that laughter cant stop! yea i hate it but im starting to like it hahas. ok i will.
nunu: yeaps so sedih kan.
nazeera: HELLO NAZEERA.

No comments: