Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Last Friday, went to meet Seri at Lot 1. Then we did some revision. Thanks horr Seri. After we finish the revision, we exchange ghost stories. Well, Seri did most of the story telling. *Boink Boink boink* that sound keeps playing in my head, the sound of the jumping head! Hahahah. So yeahh, we make a move quite early as we did not want to reach home before 7 as we are both scared. Cheett. And ohh, Sister first pay day is today.
And guess whaat, I received $20 from her. Coolios rytte? ILY sister.

On Saturday, followed sis to shop. First we went to Lot 1 as she wants to buy this silk dress at This Fashion. She bought me a tube dress too! Ohh, how cool. Then we headed to Woodlands pasar malam. She bought this red dress. I didn’t bought anything there though. I wanted to buy this tube dress but theres a hole in it. GUNDU!

On Sunday, followed mama to Gombak. Waited for her at the bus stop but she’s not there. She went to buy this white silk dress for me and sister to share. How nice? (:
Ate Nasi briyani at ALIF’s. The food, not really nice. Jeez.


On Monday, we had three periods of F&N as usual. Out of boredom, me and Izora started to write letters. We were sitter separately that’s why we’re passing letters. We are just few sits away from each other. Hahaha. And we had 8 pages of letters. Banyak kan? At night, chatted with ____ ____ who ask me to call him ‘love’, aisyah, and hafiz. Thanks for accompanying me for the night. I had a long conversation with them. Especially Hafiz and Aisyah. Me and Hafiz were crapping the whole night. We talk from one subject to another like, from shuffler, to skinny jeans to girls wearing those ‘DOPE’ caps, hiphoppers wearing the BAPE hoodies and more. Aisyah, we accompanied each other while listening to misteri jam 12. I was scared and called mum to sleep with me. Jeeez. So mum was in the bed with me while I was crapping with this bunch of peoples. While crapping with these peoples, I was doing my Task Analysis for my N-LVL coursework and I finished it. I tried to print it but printer’s being a *****.


So I woke up early the next morning which is Tuesday to print my coursework. Printer is really being mean to me. I still cant print that stupid task analysis. So I decided not to go to school so that I can escape the handing up of the T.A. So waited for mum to get home to accompany me to see the doctor to take the mc. I cant give Ms Lim letter anymore because I can only use letter once in a term. Dammit! So yeahh, in the clinic, saw izora’s mr smiley. While waiting for my turn to see the doctor, Candy Love is on the repeat mode. A sudden feel of liking to that song. Thanks uh hafiz. So yeahh, went to see the doctor that we waited for an hour and I got 2 days of MC. That makes up to my long CNY holidays. I had 6 days of holidays while the rest get 4 days of holidays. Hahaha. So yeahh, thanks mom for accompanying me.

So on Wednesday, I stayed at home. Went to search for books at the library in the afternoon. Found it, but I cant borrow it. My loan was full. So I reserve that book. And the reservation cost me $1.55. bah. Then I headed to Bugis street. Bought a Smurf t-shirt that I find cute with the rainbow. I told you I love rainbows rytee. I also bought the long black cardigan which cost me 10 bucks each. Cheap cheap cheap. Bugis was not that crowded. Thanks to the day, Chinese new year eve.

Thursday, it was azeana birthday! Happy birthday yo! Didn’t do much on Thursday.

Friday! Had a family/relative gathering at Sembawang. How cool! Its been awhile since we last gathered. I had so much fun on that day. Me and Aida swam while Myraa sat and watch us. Tu laaa, sape suro tak bawak baju extra. GUNDU! Then we went to take a bath. Aida found a phone! Coolios! Then we took some pictures. And thanks to that tree that im down with fever, flu and 1 ear pekak. Pfft!

Sunday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAE, JOANNE AND AZIE. Went to follow mum to this jemputan and jurong and kampong ubi cc. I was reluctant to go since I’m sick and that bad sunburn I have. So yeahh, I covered my nose everywhere I go. I kinda enjoy the wedding ceremony at kampong ubi cc. the food was delicious, not forgetting the hot hot waiters. Heeee.

Today, im still sick. I went to school, hopefully I can get any better. During Chemistry/Physics lesson, Faris, Is and Zufar forced me to try the laughing gas. I was kinda scared to try that laughing gas when I saw Is eyes are getting red. But I tried it though. The first try, I took abit of it. I felt like my throats are swelling and that’s makes me laugh. The second try, Faris purposely sprayed more of the laughing gas to that cloth. I didn’t know at first, so I just sniffed it hard. I get superbly high! I turn around to faris and said,’ sial uhh kau! Kau letak berape banyak ni? Aku mabok laa ehhhh!’*saying it with the mabok tone* the feeling of getting high was shiiiok man! (:
After school, stayed back for awhile for the coursework facilitation. It took almost an hour of our time yo! After school, rest for while at home and get out to the library at 6. meet sister there. Borrowed some books.
(:

Pictures will be uploaded soon.


Its12.40 and im not sleepy yet! Aku pekak sebelah!

No comments: