Tuesday, June 17, 2008

On the 5th June, met Syella and Izora to do some shopping at sheng siong (did I spell it right). So yeahh, Syella reached CCK first followed by me then Izora. So we headed to the bustop to take 975. But we missed the bus so we took 190. When we reached there, we took the trolley and start searching for the stuffs! It was great! After shopping, we took LRT back to home. Izora went back home while Syella followed me home. Radiah was waiting under the void deck. Sorry to keep you waiting, so we went up, drink and went down again to search for things like balloons, balls and stuff. Then we did the video. We were laughing our heads off when we came over some crazy blogger. And when I said crazy, they are REALLY crazy.




Myraa went to UK on the 3rd June! Myraa, come back quick ok. I swear I’m gonna hug you tightly when you come back from the trip. So yeahh, on the 4th June, followed Papa and Mama to NUH for Papa’s check up. After that, Papa and Mama decided to catch a movie, Congkak since Mama got the free tickets. I decided not to follow Mama and Papa since I watched the movie like around 2 times already (?) So yeahh, only Mama and Papa went to catch the movie. I decided to go Causeway point to pay bills at courts. So yeahh rang Aida up to accompany me there. I was hungry so we decided to eat at banquet. HAHA. After that, we decided to have cheese balls! Yummmey! Then we went in at decided to take the lift to see what new in the movie. The lift was about to close so we walked quickly to take the lift. The lift was quite crowded but me and Aida still can squeeze in. There’s this small kid standing in front of Aida and there’s this tall guy standing beside me. Then suddenly, the guy beside me said HI to me. When I looked up, I just realized that it’s Syarif. Aiyo.
Syarif: ehh, hi! *waves*
Chippy: ehh, hi! *waves back with blank face*
Then some more conversation going on and I wont elaborate here. So yaday yaday, we went home.





Ps: i'll update another part reaaal sooon! im addicted in photo editing now. bye.

No comments: