Tuesday, September 9, 2008

went to Kak Fiza's graduation event at her appartment, Suffolk Road. It was great! the food was delicious! at the end of the ceremony, mama packed the food that are left home. we waited for the taxi for about more than 30 minutes. and atlast, we got one. reached home when papa realised that we left the plastic of food at the taxi. so, mama called the LTA to get back the food. it took more than an hour to actually contact the taxi and get the food c. but we did get them back. papa have to pay around $20 for the taxi charge. pffft.

Happy Teachers Day and Happy Fasting! Today is first day of the fasting month. i cant fast cause im still having my period. i woke up at around 10 in the morning, bath and cook maggi for my breakfast/lunch. i was super hungry that time. so yeah, the maggi i cooked tasted super nice, crunchy yet spicy. do revision for my social studies paper which is in 2 days time. urgh!

N-Level malay paper 1 and 2 today. i did okay. After school, stayed back with Del, Nysa and Farah. Went to the canteen to study Social studies. We did study and talk. Suddenly Nysa went, ' EEUUUWWW APE TU?!'(eeuuww whats that?) curiousity got over me and i look underneath the table. what really shock me was theres this freaking red big milipede! it freaks me out, really! the three of us screamed our hearts out. and when Nysa look at the other side of the table, theres another freaking red big milipede. i hate these creatures so much. im scared of them. i cant walk. i cant even get my legs on the ground. i stayed up on the chair, covering my face with tissue paper. i cried. they asked me to get out of the canteen and go to somewhere else. so, Farah asked me to put my legs down and quickly walk out of the canteen. instead, i put my feet on the ground and jump onto the other chair. then, i quickly get out of the place. we then went to sit near the staffroom area. we talked alot that day. its fun to know about our religion. Nysa and Farah shared their stories. and Del's childhood story really crack me up. anyway, girls, its nice to have a super long talk today. (:

Today Malay Paper 3 was fine. i can easily answer most of the question. At 2pm today, Social studies paper. i was freaking nervous for it. So, after school, stayed back with Del, Nysa and Farah again. We really did study for social studies today. Lala came at around 1+. then then the guys came. at 1.45, we make a move to the hall. my hands are cold. papers were given out, students are sitted quietly listening for instructions. my heart skipped a beat. when i opened the question paper, the first thing i look at was the SEQ, and Population came out! phew, i quicly jot down whatever i remembered at the question paper then start my SBQ questions. its about Sri Lanka. Thank god that the topics i've learnt came out. While doing the paper, it rained heavily. the cold wind made me feel sleepy and i want to sleep but time is running out. i finished the paper on time. phew! We took 945 and took 985 as it is raining.


English Paper 1 and 2 today. this also means the last paper for my N-Level phase one. the paper was okay. nothing much happened today. so thats it.^^


Today was the last day of the term 3 break. thought of starting my revision for history paper today. but Lappy tempt me to use it. so, i ended up not studying. hee. ;)




Stayed home today. was suppose to go IKEA but Papa was working. Watch hindustan movie. its a great movie. heh. ^^


Was cleaning up my messy room when Papa asked to change and go to jurong point to pay bills. So, me and Sister change quickly and off we go to Jurong point. Papa drove us there. so yeahh, we pay the bills and then we decided to walk around Jurong point. we make like around 3 rounds and papa still havent reach to fetch us up. ohh, i want that cap and handphone okay, sister? heh. papa fetch us and we went to bazaar at jurong west bought food and went home.


Today is my first prelim paper for phase one. Maths paper 1 and physics. I didnt study anything for those. i just cant get myself to revise. pfft. anyway, maths paper one was not that easy like the papers we did before. physics was okay. went to buy Kiki's food after paper ends. (:

No comments: