Tuesday, November 18, 2008


16th October 2008.
Was suppose to go ITE with Lala and Azeana. But last night Lala told me that’s shes not going. SO when I woke up early in the morning, I had a really bad headache and I had just to cancel it. So, we went out in the evening with the purpose of finding a job. But we didn’t find one. And while we were in paragon, I was looking on my right when Azeana go,’ ehh, tu Mr Bambang kan?’ and I turned to her and said,’ huh? Mane?’ so, I turned and Mr Bambang was looking and smiled. HEHHEHEHEHHE. Then on our way home at Jurong, I saw BLESSSSS! HAHAHAHHA.

14th October 2008.
Was suppose to go out with my dear classmates for a raya outing. But mama didn’t allow for some reasons. So, in the evening, followed mama to Jurong Point to pay bills. Then we went home.

13th October 2008.
Today marks the day for the raya outing with GFs. In the morning, I met Del to take my contact lense. SO yeahh, was suppose to meet Azie, Sya, Mimi and Fatin at CCK’s last cabin. But I missed the train cause I didn’t received the message from Azie when she reaches Bukit Gombak. SO yeahh, I went to Woodlands alone. Not really alone laa. Lala accompanied me by chatting on the phone with her. And yes, I’ll try my best to tell them the right situation. So, when I reached Woodlands, GFs already waited for me at the control station. SO we hug each other and went to the bus interchange to get the bus to mira’s house. Mira didn’t follow us though as she wants to study for her upcoming O Level papers. Then we went to Radiah’s And Syella’s house. The house was quite cool la. Ade macam stage like that. HAHAH. Ohh on our way to MRT station, we saw this group of teenagers. And this one girl really attracts our attention. Why? Cause she was wearing a kebaya and sitting on the railings and the legs like open. Disgusting kan? HAHHA. Then in the bus, that group of teenagers sat near us. The guys we like singing loudly. Suara kalau sedap takpe laa. Ni macam katak seyyy! Lols. Next was my house! My mum cooked Nasi Briyani and they ate there while watching the 7th June’s video. Then we went to Syasya’s house. HAHAHA. Zyeza, Radiah, Syella, kite have fun ehh pat rumah sya? You know I know. Lols. Then we went to Serenade’s house. And lastly, Azie’s house. We had so much fun taking pictures at Azie’s house. Hehhe.

12th October 2008.
Went out for Raya outing again.

11th October 2008.
Had three open house today. so met Lala at CCK then we head off to woodlands for rhyee's house. we talked and eat. ohh, while i was holding the cups full of water adn walking towards the table, theres this guy hit me and the water spilled. urgh! After that, we went to syirah's house. it was my first time meeting her though. so, i felt a bit awkward laa horr. heh. then went to jurong east and met Zahri and off we go to Farah's house. in the house thers this one kid. hes so cuteeee!

09th October 2008.


Happy Birthday Mira darling! I hope you do well in life! And you know I owe you something kan? One day, we meet laa okay? ^^

08th October 2008.
Had F&N paper today. Danng! I was nervous. I was scared if the topics I’ve studied didn’t came out at all. But when I sat for the paper, it went smoothly. Like almost of the questions I can do it. Heh. Hopefully I can pass this paper too la kan. :D

06th -07th October 2008.
Okay. Basically, I did nothing the whole day at home for these two days. Didn’t use lappy. Pfft.

05th October 2008.
Hmmm, went for raya outing with family. Didn’t go to much houses though. But overall, I had fun today!!

03rd October 2008.
Okay, had math paper two today. It was okay? I can do it. Phew. I hope I pass that paper. *prays hard*

No comments: