Monday, December 15, 2008


07th December 2008.
Clean up day! Me and sister woke up and we asked to wash the toilet together. We had fun washing the toilet together. We spent like 3 hours cleaning up the toilet. HAHA. That includes the break, eating breakfast and play with Kiki. After that, watched the television, went to the shop to buy things. Mama didn’t cook. So, we went to have our dinner at Block 26 since Papa wants to buy small small fish there. Saw Izaril and Ishmael there. I didn’t notice them only until when sister tell me. Izaril,
"nice seeing you in the ‘hood’"
too eh? HAHAHHA.

06th December 2008.
Beats and Breaks second day. I give it a miss again. Since Aidah wanted to buy something from Cotton On at Lot One, I accompanied her and since theres a Barney show, we didn’t give it a miss! OMG! Barney is so cute! Aidah and I were like small kids clapping and jumping for Barney. Crazy? Yes, we are. Hehe. Then we went to sit at a nearby void deck and camwhored!

05th December 2008.
Beats and Breaks today. I gave it a miss cause I don’t feel well and mama didn’t really let me out cause she don’t want anything happen to me. Since Scriptz wanted his tickets today, I have to meet Syasya and Azie to pass the tickets to him and also Zyeza’s and Mira’s tickets. I met Syasya and Azie at the control station and coincidently, we were all wearing YELLOW! Lols. Sorry girls that im late and you girls have to come to cck! My mama don’t allow me to travel alone at the moment la. Hehe.

04th December 2008.
Followed Mama to E21 cause she signed up for this working course, I think. So yeah, went out of the house at 2.30 PM, took the train and alight at Redhill station. The course is by Marina Sands. The hotel is so nice and big! How I wish I can stay there. Lols. After that, went back to Redhill station to transfer the money for Freaky Z and we take a look at This Fashion. When I walked in the shop this one dress really caught my eye! So I told mama about that and she bought for me! WOOOOHOOOO! Thanks Mama! Mama bought something for herself too! Then we went to Jurong. Bought a pen from Popular and waited for Papa to fetch us. I want that shorts at Jurong and Mama gonna buy it for me soon! Yeayy!
Freaky Z, I want present! Hehe.

02nd December 2008.
Went to the doctor today cause my heart felt hot last night. So, Mama accompanied me to the doctor. The doctor said that I have a heartburn. What is heartburn? Heartburn is caused by gastric. When the gas and acid came up to the heart, it’ll give the hart a burning sensation. That’s how I’ve been feeling. Its really bad! URGH! The doctor gave me this medicine which is an alkaline liquid to make the acid in my body neutral. That’s something I learnt during chemistry last time! HAHAH.

30th November 2008.
Had morning walk today with the whole family and with other people. We followed the CC people. Heh. We start the walk at Hort Park and we walk until idk whats that place is called. We had to climb a hill to walk on the bridge and ithe hill it quite high. When we reached the top, the sceneray is so nice! After that, we had our breakfast and went to our next destination which is the vegetable farm at Lim Chu Kang. The moment I stepped out of the bus, the place smelled like cow dang. HAHHA. So I walked quickly to reach the vegetable farm. The place was big! So, mama and papa went to see and buy some fresh vegetables while sister and I walk around the place. I feel so fresh there! Ohh yar! Theres a gold koi fish. I mean, really gold! HAHA. I was so excited bout that. lols. Then it was time to go home. pictures.




29th November 2008.
Went to pay bills at courts located at Bukit Timah. After paying the bills, mama and papa planned to have our dinner and Soups & Satay cafĂ©. So we walked from courts to the place. Its quite far la. Hehe. While walking, sister and I kept on talking crap. After we reach the place, we were like whoa! The place is so nice but theres no people. Not really no people la. Theres two people. Then the menu list was given. Theres like not many choise there. So we decided to ordered satay since its like not nice to just walk out of that place just like that. After eating the satay, sister paid and we walked to Al-Azhar to have out dinner. I ordered Nasi Paprik but I coudnt finish it. My stomach don’t feel good that night. So I packed the food and ate it at home.

26th November 2008.
HAPPY 20th ANNIVERSARY TO MAMA AND PAPA!
Went to Lot One to buy Kiki’s food. I didn’t gave them any present cause im really broke! Urgh! Nevermind, next year, I’ll give them two presents each. HAHAHAH.

25th November 2008.
Was suppose to meet Syella to pass her her memory card at Lot One. Azie was there too. So, after meeting them, we bought bubble tea and we went to a nearby void deck and sit there. We talked while waited for Radiah. Its been like so long since I meet them. rindu korang laa ehh. Radiah came. We talked and talked and talked like theres no tomorrow. Its getting dark so we all decided to make a move.

24th November 2008.
Meet Syasya at CCK and off we went to Woodlands to pass the tickets to Kak Nana and Maggi. Waited for Kak Nana at Woodlands control station. Then we went to meet Maggi outside Bodyshop. After that, me and Syasya decided to go to macdonals and have something to munch. After eating, we walk around causeway point and decided to go for arcade. We saw this ride and decided to have a try on it. So we bought the card and walk towards the machine. While walking we saw Rauzan and his gf. so yeah, me and Sya take the ride. It was fun and funny at the same time. We kept laughing. The we played this throwing ball game then we play this children drum thingy. HAHAH. We headed to Civic’s macdonald to have our ice cream. After eating the ice cream we camwhored and went home after that. I had so much fun with my dearest Sya! ILY!!

22nd November 2008.
Had BBQ at Teck Whye Garden. This bbq is to also celebrate my parent’s 20th anniversary. So yeah, Vira and Setia came to our house to help us bring down the stuff for the BBQ. Mama’s siblings came to celebrate. Setia, Vira and I played the swing while waiting for the chicken to be bbq-ed. Hehe. Then we ate the chicken! NICEEEE! HAHAH. Papa’s chicken is the best! Then at night, Kak Rin came with her four kids. They played at the playground. So, me and setia have to take care of those kids. It was fun. Mira called to say that shes going to Malaysia already. Aww. Anyway, sorry for the background noise ehh mira. ^^

No comments: