Monday, May 7, 2007

had a wonderful dae todae.
ferstly,its nt fun at all to go kenduri alone with my dad!
so at the kenduri thingy,i was with Cik Ya in the kitchen.
mum didnt go as shes sick.
awkward sia sitting with those makciks.
aft the kenduri,went to follow dad to pertapis home to visit my uncle.
andand,i dun even noe him!
okehh,i learnt more about my family more todae too.
i mean,i just knew tt i have another two uncle.
i don't even knew them.
the ferst one,Pak Long.he has been in jail and the pertapis home for years,because of drugs.
i salute my grandfather's patience.
my Pak Long has been in jail fer so many tymes.yet,my grandfather still forgive him and treat him nice as if he did nuthing wrong.
so talk talk talk.
suddenly they were talking bout turun-ing sumthing to my Pak Long's anak sedare.
as in some Ilmu thingy.seram la sial.
then they talk about another uncle of mine,who i also dunnoe.
he also went in and out of jail fer so many tymes.
and now hes out of jail.but went missing aft that.
andand ohh,the security guard at the pertapis home is hot!
hahs.

and ohh,police is finding my other uncle!
tsk.wh siia he.aft one problem solve, he involve in other problems.
i hate him laaa!!!



toodles.
Love,Chippy.

No comments: