Tuesday, May 29, 2007

i'll update now okehh cousin.=D i'll have no mood to update now. so i'll just summarise wad i did and wad had happen fer the whole week okehh.

We did nuthing in skewl fer the whole week. Last week of skewl larr seyy!=DDD


Went to skewl on Tuesdae to help the teacher fer the meet the parents session.
Me and naddy did not do anything much but we still get the free food! hehs. We ate it using our hands in class. Teachers look at us when they pass our class.=D Went home at ard 3+. At night me and my family went to eat at Al-Azhar. the food okehh larr. not that bad. otw to the bustop, my leg fell into tis small longkang. smelly larr okehh. grrr!!


Sundae went to follow mama to my tuition teacher's wedding invitation. we waited fer about 50 mins fer taxi. but it worth waiting. ;] went in the cc fer the wedding. KC was the DJ of the event.


STRANGER is verry irritating! I swear i hate u larr okehh.! so i guess u have nuthing better to do so u go ard taggin ppl's tagboard saying that syarif is urs. OMG go get a life larr okehh!



and ohh ppl, IM NOT SYARIF GF OR WATSOEVER OKEHH!!!!!!!! AND I DIDNT STEAL HIM FROM ANYONE!!



toodles.
Love,Chippy.

No comments: