Thursday, January 3, 2008

First day of school yaww!
well, im not really prepared for school but my first day of school was great!
i thought that we would get super strict teachers but all the teachers the will be teaching us was super friendly and fun. well, i was so sleepy today in class and kept yawning. last night, didnt had enough sleep. slept at 12 and woke up at 2 and sleep again at 3+ and woke up at 5.30. i couldnt sleep for that 1+ hr because i hade a nighmare. its like really scary and i couldnt close my eyes. whenever i wanted to close it, that nightmare would come again. i was frustrated. turning and tossing is what i do. i tried to scream out of frustration but voice couldnt come out. a moment i feel hot and another moment i feel cold. idk whats got into me, really. its like im not being me that night. and today i hade this weird feeling in my stomach the whole day. Mum says its because i didnt eat the whole day yest. i just dont feel like eating so im not eating.

So after school, went to lot one to buy that fat ass cat's food again. went home and complained to mum and sis that my stomach hurt. sister make a sandwich. shes so nice that she make one for me too. she forced me to eat that sandwich so the pain will be gone. caring kan kakak aku? hahaha.

No comments: