Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Izora didnt come for two days due to eye infection. Izora, if u were to read this, LALA MATE KAU TEMBEL! AHAHAHA! TEMBEL! ok dah, since i promise you to kacau u ritee, so yeahh. On Monday, went to school with zahira. i thought it would be awkward, but it turns out ok. ahahhaa. Went to school like normal la. Sat at the parade square alone until Farah came. And that morning really made me smile the whole day and that is when Chris Brown smiled at me twice! ngehes. at first, he was standing infront of me and did the 'erkhem erkhem' voice, so i look up and he smiled! wooots!so we have F&N theory and test and then it was chemistry with that apek again and then physics. Mr Raymond did some drawings during physics. i swear, its nice.Mrs Yeow took our physics lesson away. She lectured us after that apek complained to her that we're rude to him. bahh. Mrs Loh didnt come so Ms Wang took over. Today, was ok. went to school with zahira again and on the way to school, we saw this girl, she wore a long skirt, high socks and a pink bag and she was rushing to school when it was only 6.55 am. weird ennuf? so, she fell down on her knees hard and we heard the BANG sound. hahas. so we burst out laughing accidently because we cant see people fall. it just makes us laugh. So yeah, alone at the parade square again. and Chirs Brown did smile at me again! how lucky ehh izora.? so yeahh, english lesson, had spelling and the social studies had SEQ test. well, i did/try my very best for the test! i've studied till 12 last night so lets see the result. History class, my worst nightmare begun. yes, i admit i love history but today, the lesson sucks! some will know what happen. so yadayadayday its F&N lesson. We go thru our test paper that we had yesterday. then we had to stayback for supp class which starts at 3.30. I love my 'Asshole' aka Yan Hui. he's been so nice to me today. thanks yaww! So sat with Yan Hui, Hanisah, Aisya and farah and eat our lunch and did some math homework. Then it was 3.30 so me and Yan Hui went to the AVA room then we went to the IT resource 1. I asked Yan Hui to sit with me and Leon did the same too. i felt like a loner in the class since i was the only mly in that class. so Yan Hui did sait with me! hahahaa. Chatted with Is is great! eventhough he might be pain in the ass sometimes. his words really makes sense today after like 1234123456 days knowing him talking nonsense. so yeahh, he knew and saw what happened today on hist/mly class and he asked me to tell _____ strait not to do that to me. but IS, i cant. IS BBY, THANKS FOR HEARING ME OUT AND MAKE ME FEEL MUCH MUCH MORE BETTER WITH THE WORDS YOU SAID AND THE JOKES YOU GAVE. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. ILY OK. (:

Thats Is. (:

and not forgetting.

KILL BILL! HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY YAWW! AND AS I MENTIONED IN MY MSG THAT I SENT U THAT NIGHT, GROW TALLER! HAHS.
(:

No comments: