Tuesday, March 25, 2008

AYE AYE! im back for good! lols. so yeahh, if ya'll read my previous post, i've said that im gonna blog part of what had happened on last thursdat ryteee? so here it goes.
so yeahh, after staying back at school, we decided to go to Westmall to accompany Del to buy pineapples for her sister and then we sent her to the bus interchange as she needs to go home. Izora wanted to eat ice cream so we bought ice cream at MacDonals. After that, we went to the bustop to go home. while waiting fer the bus, we sat. We heard some 'chut' sound. well, if u're wondering what 'chut' is, you know if the Mats wants to call the Minahs, they did this one kind of sound rytee so thats it. well, the police is the one who came up with this word. so yeahh. Naddy turned and saw this middle-aged man waving and smilling at her. she didnt notice anything at first. That OLD FREAKING MAN did that sound again and it was irritating. so i decided to see who was the man. And what shock me the most is that, theres this TUBE coming out of his unzip jeans and he was stroking it. ok, ya'll shuld know what im talking about. i wont say much. So i asked and told the girls that if they had seen what i've seen and i've told them what i saw! This is not the first time i saw a flasher. i would say this is my second time but its still freaks me out mannnn! So yeahh, Naddy then called the police and reported what we saw. The first person i called is mama. The police arrive and search the whole area and didnt manage to caught the OLD FREAKING MAN! So yeahh, we then met the two police officers named Vicknesh and Jasmani to make a statement. so yada yada yada, we finish with our statement and went back home. The minute i reached home, mama was like, 'adeq ok tak? ape jadi?' So i tell every single detail to her. Then i went to shower because i felt dirty and disgusted of what i saw. when i checked my mobile, i had one missed call with and unknown number. i was lazy to call back so i texted a msg to that number. and the unknown number called me back. i picked up and shockingly, it was the police officer who had wrote my report and he asked me my I/C number, so i gave him and again he said,'you dont have to be afraid, if you were to see him again, call the police immediately. If he was caught, i'll inform you and you'll have to come to this-police-place-that-i've-forgot-the-name and identify the flasher.' All he get from my answer were, 'yeahh, yes, uhh-uhh.' Soon after that, i went online. Another unknown number appeared on my mobile screen i aswered the call and its from the police officer, Jasmani. He asked for my I/C number again and said the same thing what the police officer said to me earlier. So yeahh, continued chatting with friends and they really make me feel better! Speacial thanks to Saz as she makes me laugh non-stop on that day.

Today, nothing much happen. it was ok in the morning. stayed back for awhile in school and decided to go to MacDonalds at Gombak with Izora, Del, Naddy, Is, Nasrul, Faris, Zahri and Zufar. Aidi and one of his friend were there too. The guys make fun of Zufar which i think so funny and kinda rude laa. Izora had to take her brother and she missed out part of the fun. She came back soon after that. Then we went to lepak under one of the blocks nearby. Yada yada, Naddy ask if we want to accompany her buy Subway cookies at Westmall. We agreed, so off we go to Westmall. and unexpectedly, Izora backed out. i dont really know her reason but she looks kinda upset. so i txted her and asked her this and that. and yeahh, she is kinda upset but she didnt wants to tell why so first. so Izora, if u're reading this, you can't lie to me that u're feeling fine when you are actually not. the fact that i've known you for the past 3 years, you cant lie to me. Whatever has bothered you and make you upset. Dont get easily disturbed by it. and you know by now that if you need someone for you to throw whatever problems you have, i'm alwasy there to give you a listening ear. and if you want to throw whatever shit temper you can throw it on me cause i wont take any of it to my heart because i know its not for me. its safe you know. Not every person is like that. (:
So whatever shit is disturbing you right now, all i gotta say is, get it out of your mind and heart quickly and i dont want to see my very bestfriend ever get disturb by it.
Back to today, went to Westmall with Del and Naddy. They bought their cookies and OCK and we decided to head home. i was walking alone to the bustop. and the disgusting picture came back to mind. i was msging Izora when an unknown number appeared in my mobile again. i picked up the call and it was from the Jurong Police Department. He called to ask me my particular and he even asked for my school and class. and again the same message was given; to call the police if i was to see the FREAKING OLD MAN, they'll keep me updated with any news and dont be afraid.

Note to myself: not to freak out when i see such act again when im alone because i need to have the courage to call the police and report it.

No comments: