Saturday, March 8, 2008

i've been missing for a long time and im BACK! Finally. im not gonna blog what have happened during that period. it'll take ages. ok, ni bedek.



i'll blog about what happened last week. its gonna be long. marked 2nd March, its Izora love birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YO! ok, me and the girls have been planning so many things for her birthday. I've came up with the suggestion of asking Richard J to come since she likes Richy. So yeahh, i've asked him the week before her birthday, he didnt replied at first. so i thought he cant make it or whaaat laa. then few days later, he replied me using his brother's phone since his prepaid is running low. it somehow shocked me laa. he msged me at 10.39 pm when i was about to sleep. meanie! nxt want to msg, msg earlier ok. pffft. Meanwhile, me and the girls did this birthday card, no, actually naddy did that, no, not exactly, her sis did the drawings laa. the card was being passed around for the other friends and teachers to write the birthday wish. so on friday, we went to bought her present. its a huge pink teddy. picuters soon. The day before her birthday, Richy msg me again at the same time again. luckily i wasn't asleep that point of time. and he brought a wide smile to my face. he can make it on sunday! i mean, it was a relief that he can make it. if not, all the things we planned, tak menjadi. it was Sunday! im excited. met azeana in the bus 985 then we headed to bukit batok to meet naddy then to jurong east to meet farah and hanisah. sorry ehh korang sebab kene tunggu lambat. took the train and headed to Pasir Ris. on the train we spotted this cute guy. Naddy was eas excited upon seeing him. typical naddy. Izora has been ringing me up to ask where we are. i know we're late, sorry. Reached Pasir Ris. The cute guy was sleeping. beeing considerate, i tapped on his shoulder but he didnt wake up. i tapped again but still, nothing happen. Hanisah tapped him again. he woke up like FINALLY. then with his blur look, he look left and right and walk ou the train, went down the staircase and went up to the platform again. how silly. its around 4 already, Richy still havent called me. so i missed called him. so we took the bus and headed to the challet. when we reached the challet, we shouted happy birthday to Izora and i gave her a big tight hug! (:
went in the challet and then it rained. how lucky. so sate down and ate the mee. then Richy called using an unknown number, it was his friend, Raihan. pfft. i thought who at first but when i heard your voice, i can recognise you since your voice is one of a kind kan Rich? ok, kidding. when he called, he still at sim lim and he dont know what time he will be reaching the challet. i was kinda stressed up since Zahira said that the cake will be cut soon. luckily the chinese students was at the beach and this gave time for Richy to reach the challet on time. After eating, me and the girls, except for farah went to the beach to look for our chinese friends. ok, i seriously hate this part. it was ok at first, we walked happily, watching the waves hit the sands. we were walking on the puddle on the walking pavement. i dont why suddenly i have this feelings to look down on the pavement and what im about to see really freaks me out. EARTHWORMS surounded me. i screamed! it was a shocking momment i tell you. i move back and saw EARTHWORMS everywhere. i cant help it, i cant walk anywhere, i sont know what to do, the girls are brave enough to cross the full-of-EARTHWORMS-on-the-puddles-of-water. i cant get my leg off that place. i was screaming hysterically and crying ignoring people who will look at me. the girls tried to sweep away the EARTHWORMS but they are too many of it. Hanisah offered to carry me, but i dont want at first. naddy pestered me to let her carry me bacause theres no other way out. so, Hanisah carried me to the beach. reached the beach, the guys and chinese friends are they and im still crying. i was embarrased so i cover my face. they came towards to ask what happen. Then Izora came, she was shocked to see that i cried. i havent cried infront of my lovelyclassmates before and this is the first time they saw. make up was gone, eyeliner, mascara smudge all over the face and my face went pale. so its time to go back to the challet since its getting dark and wants to cut the cake. i still cant get my feets on the grass and the pavement. Hanisah carried me again. Hanisah, thanks for being the hero for the day. Richy still havent called me. tip-toeing towards the challet was the hardest thing for me to do because the sight of the EARTHWORMS still cant get out of my head. Towards the gate to enter the challet, syafiq scared me off. i was closing my eyes and he was like 'ehh, cacing!'*opening his hands* i shouted out and cried loudly too. this time, its worser than before this. i felt as if like im gonna faint any minute. the time i reached the challet, Izora's mum was shocked to see me in this state. she then asked me to go in and she kinda scold the guys. there, i was sitted in the bed beside Nanny. Nanny then took my water and read something to it and asked me to drink it. while she kinda urut my back. my face still look pale. then i asked Naddy to call Raihan to ask where they are. Richy said that he was at the lobby. so me and the girls went there but theres no sight of him. when we went back to the challet, Richy and Raihan was at the back of the challet already. So yeahh, open up the cake, lighted up the candles using Raihan's lighter. thanks ehh. Then asked Richy to bring the cake out to the front of the challet where Izora was standing. the momment we open the door, Izora turn. She was so shocked and shouted unbelievably. then we sang the birthday song and she blew the candle. Izora keep saying,'Chippy! chippy! i didnt expect you to do this!' and 'nie bedek kan? bedek kan?'. Gave Richy and Raihan drink each. then serve the cake and all. gave cake to Richy and Raihan each. Punye laa slenge, they say they wanna share. so there they go sharing the cake. Then serve them two plates of mee to them, one each since they malu to take themselves. and again, they dont want, so i say uh, share again, i go take another fork and spoon. share but still they eat a little only. the he called me and say,'chippy, cnt finish, eat with me.' with the kesian face. then i was like, 'err, yeahh ok.'
pictures.





1)Azeana & Chippy.

2)Chippy & Farah. *look at the back, extra; richard and raihan.*

3)Didi & Chippy.

4) clockwise rotation: Lala, Farah, Nysa and Chippy.

special not to richy: i know,u're gonna read this because i force you too. so yeahh. ehh, thanks alot! and ohh, u've make me used to calling you richy. u're bad. thanks soo much for being super duper nice too me! ILY ok. (:

Ida, i seriously tired of ur attitude, seriously. i mean, u change totally! pfft.

and ohh, leeyaa bby, its ok if u felt leftout since she's got a ____. shes not the only gf u have in this world, love. since you say that she makes you feel like ****, try talk things out with her. and you know what leeya, i'll always be there if u need someone to talk too ok. (:

No comments: