Monday, July 7, 2008

28th June 2008.
Went for floetry with Lala. Met Azie, Syasya and ayda there. It’s the last floetry and the crowd was great. Get to sit after standing for so long. HAHAH. The performance was great!




27th June 2008.
Having sports day at woodlands stadium. Free from school! YEAY! It was hot and stuffy there. After the whole event ends, we went to causeway point and met Radiah there. Then me and Radiah went to MacDonald’s to buy food and decided to eat at the void deck nearby. After we have eaten, we crapped and do so many stupid things there. HAHA. Theres mats shuffling nearby and it somehow irritate us. Pffft. After that, we went home.


26th June 2008.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIPPY! Hahah. I’ve got a wonderful surprise from LALA. We were walking to school when she asked me to walk first with Zahira. When she called back, she surprised me with a small cake with a candle on it. How sweet right? HAHAHHA. After school, head back home and went out again to meet Radiah and Azie. Met Radiah at Yishun and went to LJS to eat. Then we went to some blocks to sit and talk craps. HAHAH, I’m a super girl ehh that day. HAHAHHAH. Then followed Radiah to fetch her sis and met Syella there too. I need the toilet urgently and went to Radiah’s house to use the toilet. Heh. Then we camwhored. Sister bought me a wonderful present which is a GUESS wallet. Thanks ehh sister. ILYSM! Here are the pictures.

The Cake.

At Radiah's house.


I love her alot.







23rd June 2008.
School reopens. Had my F&N practical exams after school. It turns out ok. It was damn tiring and so, me and Lala decided to buy a cup of bubble tea each and sat at the void deck for awhile before heading back home. I reached home nearly 8.


21st June 2008.
I was celebrating my 16th birthday in advance. I’ve invited my cousins, friends and GFs. I woke up quite late that morning and went straight to the toilet and shower. After that had my breakfast which Ati (auntie) and uncle bought for us. It’s delicious. We thought of going for a ride when Azie texted me saying that they reached the chalet. So the plan was cancelled. So Radiah, Syella and Azie lepak in the room first. Then we went to the pavilion to have a chat and clean up the place before people came. Syella and Azie went out for awhile and me, Aida and Radiah went back to the chalet. Wak Mat came. Then Mak Ma’s family came. In the evening, Lala, Is, Zahri, Sam, Rhyee, Ayda, Mira, Zyeza came. They eat and crap. After that, Richard messaged me to say that he’s on his way to the chalet with Syarif. I told them to take bus service 403 and alight at the last bustop but the walk in. So yeahh, Richard called to asked where is the chalet and I direct him them. they’re somehow lost their way but managed to find us who are waiting for them near the playground. So we walked in. Talked talked talked and Budak Besar messaged me to say that he was on his way and was with the other 7 XS friends. Ok, he was like selenge to message two people who is at the same place at the moment of time. HAHAH. Richard and Syarif have to go off but mama asked them to wait for the cake cutting ceremony. Soon after that, they went off. Rhyee went off too. Soon after they went off, Lala, Is, Zahri and Sam, went off too. Pfffff. So me and Gfs just chilled around and crap. That is what we do best laa. Radiah knew how I felt at one point of time when I can’t really type a message on the phone. HAHAH. Funny ok. Then Budak Besar arrived with Naufal, Azrael, and Pendekar. Soon after that, Zulu, Adrenalene and Aidil came. They ate and Freaky Z came. Freaky Z did something with the balloons. And yeahh, he spoilt my pump for the balloons. Chett. Then Irfn came with Rae. Rae didn’t eat as she had bbq earlier on. Heres the picture taken.

The Chicken.

The Cake.

The Cutestuff. Friends
Relatives.
Friends.
The bestest Bestfriend ever.

Myraaaa.
Others.








After shower, before going to bed.



20th June 2008.
I was chatting with Aida and she said she wants to sleepover at the chalet tonight till Sunday morning but her mum didn’t allow her to. So I’ve asked mama’s help and her mum let her come and sleepover at the chalet tonight. So yeay! Fetch her at Choa Chu Kang interchange because I want to buy this dress at cotton on which cost me only $5. HAHA. So yeahh. After that, we rush to Teck Whye and order the cake for Saturday and rush back home to take my back and my BLUUEEEYYY monkey! The moment we reached the chalet, we went in the room and lie on the bed! We were extremely excited. HAHA. We reached the chalet at around 6 plus. Then we decided to take a walk and buy some drinks. The sunset was beautiful. We can’t sleep at night. So Vira and Setia asked to play monopoly with them. around 12, Setia’s getting sleepy and they decided to go to bed. So me and Aida, listened to Misteri Jam 12 to kill the time. Both of us were excited for the next day. After the Misteri Jam 12 ends, we still cant sleep and decided to camwhore. So yeahh, heres the pictures.


The Sunset.

Trying on the clothes bought and camwhored.











Playing Monopoly.


After playing Monopoly. Listened to Misteri Jam 12 and camwhored.













The one happy, excited girl that night.







17th June 2008.
Zahri, Happy Birthday! Sorry that I couldn’t attend the mini celebration I have something on to do. Chett! Anyway, for the wish, hmm. Thanks for being a good friend of mine for like 12 years eventhough only last year we became quite close. But anyway, I still owe you a present and you still owe me one! Hehe.

No comments: