Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I’m glad that all this hate tags has stopped. Thanks Del and Syirah for telling me to banned that tagger from tagging. I didn’t know that I can banned taggers from tagging. Hahah. How stupid. Syirah, thanks for telling all out to me bby!

Yeahh, I felt bad for what had happened last night. I didn’t have a good sleep though thinking bout this. I even overslept and didn’t attend school today. But I did went for my eng oral though. So yeahh, English oral was ok. Its just that I was too nervous in answering those questions. And guess what, I was the last girl to take the oral. Pfft. While waiting, my mind was still not at ease thinking about my tagboard. When I get back from school, I had my dinner and head to my lappy soon after finishing the food. When I log in to my myspace, I had a new message and its from her. Thanks ehh, love. I felt more bad after reading her message.
I decided to talk to Chavito in the evening. I felt bad for what he said the first part. Im sorry ok, babe.

Lala, slenge la you. Its ok that you’re not there for me last night when this thing happened. And shit, hari ni aku jumpe kau skejap aje. Takpe, besok kayy, we have a good talk.

Naddy, Thanks for concern and words. Really appreciate it a lot! Malam ni, misteri jam 12, mauuu per? Heh.

Radiah, thanks for the care and concern bby! Ahah. Thanks for making me laugh with the ‘ooops salah’ message. HAHAH. Im feeling abit better now, don’t worry kays.?

GFs, thanks for tagging and standing up for me. Ilygsm.

One new word learnt, Tah Chia-FIGHT! Hahha, thanks RAE
and ohh, IRFNXS, you want some groupies love? HAHAH.


i'll update about what happened last week and the week before real soon. beem busy. heh.

No comments: