Friday, August 21, 2009

"Brrrrrtrrrrbrrrrtrrrr*Insert Vibrating sound*"Okay, about the caption above, only Delly & Syura knows about it. It's quoted from Delly by the way. School was amazingly fun. I used to not enjoy going to school for this semester as I don't really like the teacher. So basically for BEO, we'll be sitting down for our test paper early in the morning before we started of with the new chapter. We didn't pay much attention as usual and all we do was talking among ourselves. For BEG lesson, we have to do the exercises at the back of the book on the chapter we learnt that day and let the teacher look at the answer before he lets us go home. While he was busy chatting with his students and classmates are busy queing up for their books to be checked by him, Delly, Syura and I decided to just walk off silently and quickly. Haha. We were realeased an hour early that day too. Heh.

I didn't go to work since Wednesday due to my bitchy tummy. I was kinda later for work and quickly rush out of the house while talking to Mama on the phone when I suddenly have to stopped and stand still on the stairs. I felt like as if there's a washing machine in my tummy and urgently need the toilet. I told Mama that I'll try to control it and continue my journey to work but Mama insisted me that I rush back home and go to the toilet. I did what she told me and went back home. While I was in the toilet, I look at my watch and I'm already late for work. So, I text Azie that I'll be late for work and asked her to go to work first with Syura. I stayed in the toilet about more that thirty minutes. I then called Mama and she told me not to go to work today and asked to see the doctor. As you know I'm a pampered type of person (which my own sister says so), I dislike or should I say I don't dare to see the doctor alone, Mama suggested that she'll accompany me to the doctor after her work. Believe it or not, I have not went to see the doctor alone before. Heehee. I till 3.30 PM and walked to the clinic slowly and register my name before Mama arrived. I became kinda panic when the number on the screen changing fast to the next number. I was afraid that Mama won't arrive when my number being called. Fortunately, Mama arrive 30 minutes before my number is being called. Cheat my feelings only the screen. Okay, to cut it short, my number was shown on the screen and we went in the see the doctor. I just answer few questions the doctor asked me and Mama did most of the talking. Heh. So, what the doctor did to me? He checked my tounge and then pressed my tummy for a few times. I was then told that I had a sensative tummy and I can't eat spicy food. *sighs*
I was given a two days MC and three types of medicines. A stronger diarrhoea medicine, a charcoal medicine and this one powder medicine which tasted awful. The smell of the powder medicine is good but the taste is bad. Contradiction. So, for the past three days of not going to work, all I did was to wake up late, watch the television, sleep, play games and go to the toilet. *sighs.
Sensitive tummy, you know I love you so much. Please get well soon. ;]

Today, my favourite rapper turns a year older. HAHAHHAHAHAH. Right! -.-
Anyway, Happy 20th Birthday, Richard! *hugs.

No comments: