Wednesday, August 5, 2009

When situation ain't getting better.
I've no idea where should I start first. Let me start with Friday first. After work, Moon, Azie and I decided to go to Raffles City to buy eclairs then to Esplanade to chill for a while. We sat and watch the performers perform at Waterfront while Moon as usual irritates and find something funny to tell us and laugh our ass out. Moon then wanted to go to the ladies before we headed home. So while we were waiting for her, I decided to leave her inside the toilet while Azie and I hide outside the toilet. When she came out of the toilet, the first thing she said was, 'Sial ah korang! Rabak sia!' Sorry ah Moon, kita main-main ape. Kau tau aku sayang kau many many kan? Muah muah!

So yeah, that was Friday. Let's move on to Saturday. Well, my Saturday was a short Saturday. I woke up at 10 am and had my bath at 11 am as Papa called and asked me to collect my cash voucher at the community centre. I had a quick bath and went down to meet Papa. I was shock when I received the $1,200 cheque. We then went back home and I had my late breakfast or should I say lunch. Watch Okto and I felt sleepy and slept till 5 in the evening. Watch a hindi movie and went out for dinner at 8pm. So basically, I did nothing productive the whole day. Okay wait. Well, I did check my hotmail and my mail was flooded with emails requesting Ashidy's Perpisahan. Imagine, the night before you cleared you mail and the next day you checked, you have 100+ unread mails. Shocking kan? Anyway, the man that hold on to his words, thanks Ashidy for sending the new single, Terbang Melayang. Nice one!

For Sunday, the plan that was planned with Azie was cock-up (You know I know what happened). Didn't manage to go for Sleeq's Classiq's Launch today. Takpe, next week boleh meet. LOL. Let's cut it short, and just talk about what I observed at Jurong Point. The moment we stepped into the shopping mall, Ashidy started performing. So, we decided to just stand at the side in between the crowd. Best seyy banyak fans. Saw Syed Azmir and watch him performed. Erry Putra is hot! Lol. Kay random. Ashidy, deal still on, kay. T-shirt and Seoul Garden! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Monday, I've post my check in and will be getting the $120,00 on Wednesday! $.$
School on Tuesday as per normal. Didn't study for the test on unit 3. Confirm confirm fail and get nagged by the teacher. Pfft. Didn't concentrate during POA lesson. We were released an hour early today as the teacher will be having a meeting at 4.15 pm. Cool or what? Delly, da update blog ni. Happy?
p/s : Do tag the blog if you want Perpisahan by Ashidy.

No comments: