Thursday, March 8, 2007

Ohh,i hate dentist!!!
Grr.tt dentist just pluck my tooth.my tooth was still okay larr seyy.
its onli tt theres another tooth coming out.
it dont really hurts larr.but the sound of cracking and all make me CRY!!!
OMG!!i did cry!!!
the dentist sae it was my decision to pluck tt tooth or nt.
and my decision was NO!!im not gg to pluck the tooth.because im scared of the pain!!
den the dentist just pull me and make me sit on tt chair.
thr dentist just sae yg they wanna check my teeth.den they pluck the tooth off.tsked.
i was crying when sitting on tt chair.the women dentist was holding my hand and sae.
'nuthing larr.a lil bit of pain onli.u big gerl ready.good gerl.'
WTH seyy.
Naddy wait fer me outside the dentist thing.
aft the dentist pluck my tooth ready,we went back to class.
at class,Farah tros tanyer."ehh,kau nyer gigi da kene cabot?"
den zufar make fun of tt.andand i cried.wth.wads wrong wif me seyy.tsked.


Aft skewl went to azeana house to see her new kitten.damn it was so cute!!!
Tts anje,azeana's new kittie.cute ryte.??



damn the numbness in my mouth has gone!!
so the pain in my mouth is so bad!!grr..


toodles.
Love,Chippy.

No comments: