Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Wooots.
I woke up late todae.
I woke up at 6.10.
So i rush to the toilet to shower.
Went out of the house at 6.28 to catch the 6.30 bus.
Tsked.i got the bus 985 at 6.32.=)).
The bus was crowded larr hey.Tsked.
So i sat down and listen to my mp4.
Damn i was sleepy larr can?
I slept at 12+ last night.Its all because i had to put all my songs back in my mp4.Grr!
The first half of the dae was fun!
Mr Wong didn't come, so theres no P.E.
andand tis relief teacher is cute larr seyy.
Cikgu Ramna didn't came too.
After recess is english.Luckily,Mr Ho and Mr Gan didn't come.
Mrs Peng also didn't come.so yes 2 free periods.
We started our ferst lesson on the last two period as Mdm Chan came to teach us social studies.
Last period is a free period too.
And so todae i had only 30 mins of study.wee.
=)).


toodles.
Love,Chippy.

No comments: