Tuesday, March 6, 2007

starting of the dae we had an attire spot check.
&& i was caught wif a coloured hair.grrr!!!
then english lesson i had my exam paper back.&& yeay!!i passed my eng paper 1!!
den it was P.E.we had our 2.4 run.i passed.but i cheated.hee.
& i had my menses aft tt.grrr.
had stomach cramps and headaches.
aft skewl suppose to meet zul outside skewl.
but he cnt make it on tyme.
so went to lot one.
me and lala waited fer about 2 hrs+.
haiyer.then we sempat buy Old Chang Kee all.
we went back to mrt station to wait fer him and his fren.
adt waiting fer 1 hr+,we decided to go to the toilet.
when we went to the toilet,zul and his fren came.
he called me but i couldn't answer it as i was in the toilet.
so aft tt we went out to go to the mrt station back.
it was 5+ by then.
just gg out of lot one,they came in lot one.
so he gave the cd to me and o gave the money to him between the entrance door.
=)).
&& sorry zul if i make an unhappy/annoying face to u and ur fren.
mood swing larr hey.
so aft taking the cd i just walk straight out of lot 1.
he still looking at me.
den i look back uh.he wave at me.i wave back larr.
den he sae sorry and promise nt to be late again.
=))

Ohh zul,get well soon ehh.dun ferget my free sleeq ep horr.
=))



tooldes.
Love,Chippy.

No comments: