Thursday, March 12, 2009

I hate.....

I hate it when someone says, 'Promise. It's between us. Don't worry' but ended up getting to know that someone else knows about it. For those who are like that, if you want someone to trust you, don't let people lose trust on you. I swear I won't trust that kind of people anymore. I've known quite a handful who are like this.
I hate copycats. Can't you have your own style of originalty? Why do you have to follow what people do/say/wear? All I can say, PLEASE BE YOURSELF!
I hate boarding crowded trains in the morning to work. I hate being pushed/squeezed. I hate the smell of the people who didn't shower in the morning and hold the handgrip over me. I feel like puking.
I hate wearing new heels as I will get blister and I couldn't walk properly.
I hate people who look down on people. I hate people who talks to a person with this kind of stuck-up face.
Lastly, I hate yesterday! It's really not my day!

No comments: