Sunday, March 29, 2009

What does it feels like when you started a conversation and needs someone to hear you out but the other party just come out with another topic and expecting us to hear what they're about to say?
Annoying? Yes, indeed.



On the other note, I've been too busy with work that I don't have the time to update this humble blog of mine. Work and I has been having a good-bad relationship. Sometimes, I really enjoy working but at times, I really hope my contracts ends soon. I'm going to miss my second level friends whom I've worked with for the past few months. I don't feel like shifting back to level one. It's so much different working in level one and level two.


Anyways, last Friday was my Best Cookies Buddy aka Aini's last day working with Income. She's been a great friend and I've enjoyed working with her eventhough I only knew her for only a month plus.


I've got alot to say but I can't really put them in words. Brain's dead.


Eyes and I are not in good terms. Now, I've to be nice with both eyes and glasses.
Sister said that I looked matured with glasses. Chett.

Ohh, before I forget. Pictures taken during a trip to Hort Park and Henderson waves. Click on the links given.



Lastly, have I showed you a dinosaur I found in my toilet? No? Here you go. Enjoy!!


################################
############################
#########################
######################
###################
#################
###############
#############
###########
##########
#######
####
##
#

That's Koki the Dinosaur. Kiki looks quite skinny during/after shower. But if you flip him over, you can see how bloated he is and the fats he have below the stomach. HAHAHAHHA.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA. Okay la. Goodnight readers!

No comments: