Tuesday, March 17, 2009

edited.

I'm in school right now. By right, I've to do the revision and ask questions to the teacher if I didn't understand anything before the holiday starts which is next week. But instead, I'm here playing Pet Society(Memnoch, don't shake your head when you read this. Heh.) and updating this blog. I've got a few things to rant out now.
Firstly, I don't understand people being so fanatic towards a certain artist. Like come on la. They're just a normal human being like us.
Secondly, 'The problem lies in you.' Thanks eh.
Thirdly, I've got so much things running on my mind. It's too much untill I can't really type properly.
I think I need to sleep now.
Anyway, Ayda has already gone for Kuala Lumpur for a holiday trip already. Have a fun and safe trip yeah.
Anyway, I've been thinking should I or should I not delete this blog of mine.
:[

No comments: