Thursday, July 9, 2009


I don't understand why people do something which they think are funny to them and not to others.


So anyway, I didn't do any scanning or doing letters and Trusted Hub listing today. After about two years of not doing art, I did some art work today for the whole day. All I did was cutting, pasting and colouring papers. My finger is hurt due to excessive cutting of cardboard with the use of a pen knife. We started doing this thing since 9 am and at 4 pm we headed to Prinsep house to show the poster to the rest who are involved in the National Day Concert. But sadly, We've to redo our posters as it was said it was small for them. So yeah.


On the other hand, I thought I didn't have the chance to see Michael Jackson's Memorial yesterday. I've set the alarm clock at 1.30 am but I accidently touched the stop button instead of the snooze button when the alarm rang. So, I didn't get to watch the Live memorial. So, people told me that there's an encore telecast at 5.30 in the evening. Sadly, I was still at work at the time to catch the second telecast. But, Kak Yani then told me that there's another telecast at 10 at night. I was so eager to watch it and I did, ALONE! Somehow, hearing what the people close to MJ has to say really touches my heart and I kinda felt his lost too. Surprisingly, tears rolled down from my eyes when I heard speaches from MJ's family. Yes, I got to agree to one of his brother who said that others won't hurt MJ now cause he's alone now.

No comments: