Sunday, July 5, 2009

I'm gonna update about the BBQ I has last week on the 27th June 09 at Teck Whye Gardens. Thanks who those who made it there and also, thanks for the present. Azie was the first one to arrive followed by Lala then the rest. Alamak, I lazy ah wanna type type all. So I'll just let the pictures do the talking yeah?

The Chicken wings.

The Cake.Half of the Aunties, Uncles and cousins.Kak Erna and Kak Fyza.Friends.Papa's preparing the chicken.The one who worked hard for them to eat.Farah & Azeana.May Sofea.Cutting Cake ceremony. Zyeza who leads them sing the Birthday song.Shakira & Esadora! My two very besfriends since Primary School. ;]The one who stayed the longest."The last man standing" - Farah said that.The presents I've received for the day. I can't even carry them on my own. Some are covered by the bears. ;]


Lastly, I wanna thank my family, Mira, Zyeza, Delly, Kae, Lala, Syasya, Ayda, Syirah, Nurul, Scriptz, Azie, Azeana, Aida, Mimi, Izaril,Cha, Akey, Saz, Hanisah, Cik Mok, Fathin, Syura, Yvonne, Aini, Moon, Onna, Jesslyn Tan, Satish, Farah, Kak Rahimah, Kak Yani, Arina, Radiah, SarahNude, Rae, Fana, Kayla, Syella,Fatin, Myraa and R for the birthday wish. Love you all very very much!



Let's update what happened today. Hmmm. Woke up quite early to have breakfast with family at Gombak. I was craving for Alif's mee soto but we ended up eating at Habib. So while eating I said to them that I wanted to eat Mee Soto at Alif when Mama said this. "Hari tu ____ cakap dia nak jodohkan adik dengan _____. Abey _____ tanye ____ nak kahwin dengan Fatihah, dia cakap sembarang la ______" HAHAHHAHAHAHHAH. WWWWWTTTTTHHHHHH???!!! Okay, so after that we went home and that was my first time to jemur kain. Sister and I just do anyhow and it's wrong side. Whoaaaa, today's weather is the best mannn! Love it very muchhh!


;]

No comments: