Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just because of a comment.
Ignore the headings above, it didn't mean anything to me. So anyways, I had a very great Saturday with Syura bby! We planned about this outing on Thursday. So, it's kinda last minute plan for me. Met Syura at Clementi Station and we headed to Tanjong Pagar to catch Kolej 56 Musical which Syirah was in it. The musical minus the sound system which really sucks worth our $8. We can't stand the coldness in the auditorium. Decided to meet Syirah dear after the musical but she didn't turn up and we decided to make a move since both of us are really freezing cold and in need of warm fresh air. Heh. We then decided to have our meal at Marina Square's LJS. When we reached City Hall, we realised that theres NDP preview going on on that day. So, we decided to watch the fireworks! After we filled our stomach with the food there, we decided to go to the steps to watch the fireworks then. Luckily we didn't. We went to Esplanade to watch it. So, while waiting for the fireworks, we took two pictures since the place was dark. Lol. And, it started drizzling. Lucky theres my yellow umbrella to save us from being so wet. After I opened up the umbrella, it rained heavily and the people including us rushed to find a shelter. While we were walking towards the shelter, we heard the boom-boom sounds made from the fireworks. We then decided to make a U-Turn and squad under the tree with Syura holding the umbrella and I recording the video. What a day eh Syura? HAHAHAHAH.

In school today, Delly and I talk about alot of things. Most of it are random topics and I really mean RANDOM. Syura slept/doze in class most of time. While waiting for our last lesson to start, Delly suddenly come out with eyelids topic. And, ya la ya la I got single eyelids and if I use eye shadow also cannot see. Tsk.

Yesterday night, I decided to check on my Imeem profile. When I log into my account, I get a shock! Haha. You might wonder why la kan? My inbox and comment for Perpisahan's song was flooded with people asking me to send Perpisahan to them. So how Ashidy? Nak send them the song? Anyway, please keep requesting for Perpisahan at Ria and also not forgetting, vote for Perpisahan at ria.com.sg and make the song number one in Ria Chartz. Heh. ;]

No comments: