Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kesian ah aku tengok matair kau, dude.

You treat her nice infront of her but sadly, she didn't even know you talked bad about her behind her. What kind of boyfriend is that?

Dude, if you think I'm stupid, think carefully again. This not the first time but countless times. Haha. Try harder, I won't fall for any of your words or I should say fall for you, loser!

You might wanna hate me after reading this post here. By all means you can hate me. I won't lose anything, cause you mean nothing. Now that you know me, good for you.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm not being a bitch here but I somehow pity the girlfriend, seriously.

I'm irritated! Why must it be my logbook that went missing when I actually submitted to you together with a friend's logbook. Her logbook was received but mine was not. I mean like, hey, I need the logbook by this coming Monday and the simplest thing that came out of your mouth was, 'You did pass it to me? Cause I know where I put my things. Or I think hilang ah.' It's so easy for you to say, "Or I think hilang ah." How can I get my grades when my logbook is missing?

Yvonne will be going/had went for her holidays already by now. Well, have a safe and fun trip there.

When will this end? You're not a nice person whom I thought you were. Thanks for making me realise that. To the one that I've mentioned in the previous previous post, I don't think I can trust the words you say.

No comments: