Sunday, May 31, 2009

Totally Random.

I decided to blog about that person above, Tomok. I was watching Jom Heboh when he appeared to perform on stage. Me, together with my sister used to be a fanatic fan of New Boyz back then. I remembered going to most of their performance when they came to Singapore. To name a few, most of it was at Expo and another was at Bedok Stadium. I remembered me and my sister bought this New Boyz batch which cost $10 during their performance at Bedok stadium. We even had their first, second and The Best of New Boyz AUTOGRAPHED VCD. Tsk tsk. Those days... Hahaha. So yeah, he was different now. Both in appearance and vocal. He looks better now than the old long hair Tomok, seriously. The vocal was okay but I still prefer him with the jiwang vocals. Hahahah. Okay la, that's enough. I'm going to sleep after my parents were safely home.

P/S: Tomok come to Singapore!! LOLS!


I decided to have two post in my blog for some reasons.

No comments: