Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pathetic!
Today was indeed a busy day for me as I've to do scanning for PC Branch. Since it's Monday, stacks of documents has been waiting to be scanned and upload. I don't mind doing all this scanning and uploading but I hate the part when scanner was being selfish. When I say it was being being selfish, it really does! It didn't even care how I was feeling when I've to rescan and use the photocopier outside just to make it easier for it to scan those documents. Scanner, this time, I've let you off. If you did it another time I need to use you, I'm very sure that I'm gonna be harsh on you. So Scanner, be nice to me, bitch!
So yeah, that was how I felt during the day. I was really irritated by the scanner. I finished my work at 8PM. Thanks Shaheera for accompanying me. I really miss doing things for death claims. *sighs*
To the one I met at the bus stop at cheers and took the same bus, 'Eh, you like lose alot of weight eh? You've becoming skinnier tau. Hahaha. Really."
The next two paragraphs is for two different individuals. Go figure out yourself.
It's weird when you didn't talk to me anymore. What make it worst, you don't even smiled at me. I don't really mind though but why the sudden eh? You know what, don't come and find me when you need my help in future. I had enough, really.
You've already got what you wanted, what else do you want more from me? I've had enough of all your bullshit all this while.

No comments: