Monday, May 18, 2009


Perangai Babi Sia!


Firstly. Can you really mirror yourself before saying things about others? Like really ah. Cause, from what I see, you're exactly what you talked about others.


Secondly. If one day I get to know that you told someone something that you should keep it to yourself, don't blame me if I did the same to you. You'll surely regret it if I were to tell all your dirty secrets to this certain guys, bitch!


Thirdly. The things you told me might be true and might not be true too. The thing is, I can't really trust you completely on what you said to me. You might just say this and that to make me feel good. The other thing is, I heard it from three sides. So, tell me which side should I believe.


On a lighter note, I had a wonderful Saturday with Lala. We had Ice-cream with brownie before heading to Bugis Junction to have our usual routine which is taking neoprints. Yeah, neoprints might sound kental, but we enjoyed doing that. We planned to catch a movie but have yet to decide which movie to watch. We check every movie time slot and we decided to watch The Uninvited. I should say that the movie's storyline was great! It has such an unexpected ending. We thought of having dinner at Popeye after the movie but sadly, when we reached the Singapore Flyers, it was packed with people. Met Ayda and Sarah to pass Ayda her vouchers. Lala and I then went home.

No comments: