Sunday, May 24, 2009

Where should I start? Hmm. Okay, Tuesday. I had alot of fun with Delly. Our roleplay was okay. After school, went to Lot One to meet my dearest cousin, Aida. We talked alot like there's no tomorrow. I've let out everything to her. Thanks for listening!
Friday, was supposed to cath a movie ith Myraa and Aida but Myraa couldn't meet us. So yeah, Aida and I watch the 5.30 movie. The movie was okay but I was expecting more that that. After the movie, we had our dinner at Tong Seng.
My Saturday was awesome! Watched Agels & Demon with Farah at The Cathay before Family Affair Three. The movie was great! Farah, thanks for asking the staff at the counter that I wanted the Monster Vs Alien's sweet. Hehehe. We then went to the KFC at Plaza Singapura as Farah wanted to eat chicken badly. Ni anak memang, udang tak dapat ayam pun jadi. After eating we walked to Singapore Art Museum. We were early as I've to meet Freaky Z to collect the tickets first. None of the Chippy's gang had reached. Zyeza was still at Woodlands at that point of time. I tell you eh, I was scared to get into the Singapore Arts Museum. Those who knows, diam diam aje la kay? After few minutes of standing outside the Singapore Arts Museum, Farah and I made our way in. Took the tickets and waited for the other girls to reach. We went in the Glasshall when Zyeza arrived. The performance was great but my legs ache. Haha.
Lastly, your boyfriend flirts. Haha.

No comments: