Thursday, January 8, 2009

08th January 2008.
Basically, I stayed home the whole day today. So, I went online after my lunch and had a chat with Zyeza. We were both bored and we played with the mimic on msn. It’s her idea. Thanks Zyeza for killing the boredness. She then went offline and I decided to change my blogskin! i edited my blogskin while chatting with Ayda and Syasya. Suddenly, heartburn came again. No more rainbow for now cause I’m in love with my current blogskin, hot pink and black. After changing my blogskin, I decided to update this blog of mince when Mimi asked help from me for her picture to be put in her blogskin. So, I stop updating my blog for awhile. After putting the picture, I then realize that we had the same blogskin. Aiyaa, never mind. While helping Mimi editing the skin, Zyeza was back online and asked for help about her friend’s blogskin. While helping Zyeza to revert the blogskin for her friend, I’ve uploaded a song to be put in my blog. So, after helping the both of them, I continued updating my blog. And now, IT’S DONE!
Sister will be home tomorrow from chalet! Weeehoooo! I can’t wait to bully her again okay, I miss her too!.

07th January 2008. Met up with Ayda at AMK. We then waited for Kak Nana for awhile to pass her the ReWrite Album that she has purchased. Thanks Kak Nana! Ayda and I decided to take a bus to woodlands. The journey is long and luckily we got a place to sit. In the bus, we talked and crapped. Reached Woodlands interchange and we walked towards Republic Poly (RP) to meet Hariz. When we reached RP, I called Hariz to ask him where to meet. He asked me to meet him at his classroom and we didn’t know how to get there. Both of us were like lost kids looking around while I’m on the phone with him. But at last, he went down and met me at the canteen. Passed him the ReWrite Album and we walked in the school where the open house is held. On the way there, saw ‘ET’( secondary friends should know him) . Hariz, you’re freaking tall! HAHHA. Me and Ayda decided to make a move and headed to Causeway Point to have our meals there. I can’t stop laughing when I look at this certain guy whom Ayda knows. I kept laughing and Ayda was pissed off. It’s because the guy kept on looking at her. After we filled our hunger pangs, we went to the toilet. I was supposed to meet Rauzan at Teck Whye to collect my free CD and pass him the money collected. Thanks Ayda for accompanying me to meet Rauzan. Anyone who have not purchased a copy of Rauzan’s ReWrite, do leave a message at my tag board. Thanks. Both Ayda and I went back to CCK as I’ve to buy Kiki’s food.

06th January 2008.
I didn’t meet Mama at Bukit Gombak nor did I change Papa’s ez-link card. I was supposed to meet Izaril at Teck Whye at around 8 but I’ve to meet Sister at Bukit Gombak at 8 too. So, I met sister at Bukit Gombak to find her shorts she needed for her chalet the next day and met Izaril after buying sister’s shorts. We couldn’t find the shorts at Bukit Gombak so we went to CCK’s Cotton On to find any shorts there. Sister bought this white with black stripes shorts. We then went to Watson to buy for the chalet. We then took 307 bus and alighted at the stop where I’m supposed to meet Izaril. It was 9.30 PM by then. Sorry for the delay kay. Luckily our house are near so Sister and I walked back home. We had our late dinner. Thanks Sister for accompanying me to meet Izaril. Izaril, next time it’s your turn to come near to my place kay? I talked on the phone with Del till the next morning. HAHAHHAAH. KEPALA NYONYA STUCK DEKAT PINTU! Lols.

No comments: