Monday, January 5, 2009

5th January 2009.
I’m meeting Syasya in few minutes time to accompany her to search for her brother’s belated birthday present. After accompany her, I’m going to meet Mama to Bukit Gombak. I might be accompanying Sister to BBDC for her driving lesson.
4th January 2009.
Since Mama didn’t cook for dinner, we decided to have our dinner at Air Pasang at Bukit Gombak. I had my wanton noodles while Papa had his chicken chop and Mama had her clay pot hor fun. After eating and talking we walked back to the MRT station. Mama bought me shorts that cost her seven dollars. We then took the MRT to CCK and bought Kiki’s food and we head home after that.

3rd January 2009.
Was supposed to go to Henderson waves with Ayda but I can’t make it. SO, we decided to go to Jurong East library to return my library book and went to IMM. So, I met Ayda at CCK platform. When the train arrived and I didn’t saw her, I quickly called her and she was behind me. while searching for her, I saw Arin. The train then stopped and we didn’t know if we should take the train or not. We were like, go in, don’t go in. and we decided to just board the train. and in the train, there’s Wan Faris. I didn’t saw Aidah in the train so I decided to call her mobile and she said that she went out of the train. We met Aidah at Jurong East platform. As said above, we went to IMM since Ayda wants to eat. We had our fill at Bagus food court. Aidah and I had wanton noodles each while Ayda had lemon chicken rice. We talked a lot! We went to level one since Ayda wants to buy her things at Watson. While we’re on the escalator, Ayda saw the donuts stall and decided to buy it later. After buying her stuffs at Watson, Ayda wanted to withdraw some money to buy the donuts. We went to Burger King to buy this Barley drink and they guy who served guy is cute! Kan Ayda? Hehe. We proceed to the Garden Plaza to eat our donuts. While eating the Donuts, there are few Banglas starring at us. Super annoying kay. We made a move around six plus as Aidah need to reach home by seven. Ayda and I alighted at CCK as I want to find shorts at cotton on. I didn’t get my shorts instead; Ayda bought a top for herself. We then went back home.

2nd January 2009.
Today is the day where school kids start their first day of school. I remembered for the past years, I’ve been dragging myself to school each time 2nd January came. But this year, it’s different for me. I don’t have to drag myself to the toilet in the morning. It’s because I didn’t continue my journey to sec 5. I miss my class and noisy classmates though. So, in the morning, Del called me to wake up since we have an interview to go later in the afternoon. I showered and dressed up and met Del at CCK as we planned to have our breakfast first. We had Long John Silver’s Golden Meal One two piece chicken with cheese each. After we had our breakfast, we went to photocopy some documents needed later. We then went to the popular to buy a file for me to put the documents in before boarded the train. When we reached Jurong East MRT, my tummy hurts and I decided to go to the toilet first. Sorry Del, to keep you waiting. Heh. Saw Mimi (cousin) when I went back to the platform. We boarded the train and alighted at Tanjong Pagar MRT as we need to collect our application forms from sister before we went to the NTUC Income building located at the Bras Basah Road. When we reached the place, we have to our IC to the security guards and we got the pass to go in the place. We then did some touch up before going in the office. The interview went well although we were damn nervous and excited at the same time. After the interview, we walked to Marina Square because Del wanted to treat me a drink at Mac Café. We talked and we made a move since Del have to rush home and need to go to Geylang after that.

1st January 2009.
HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAREST! i have my resolution but i guess i'll keep it to myself. Woke up quite late today as i slept late last night or I should say morning. So basically, I went to Kak Shana’s open house at Woodlands with family and Ati’s family. The food was okay but a little bit tasteless.

31st December 2008.
Happy Birthday Zaidan! Zaidan made a mini celebration in his house and I was invited! Woohooo! I met Ayda and Rhyee at CCK platform and we met the rest (Mira, Radiah and Syella) at Jurong East. We then took a bus to Syasya’s place. We sat for awhile before we ate the food there. I had the fried bee hoon and chicken wing. The foods are super delicious I tell you. Heh. After eating, it was the cake cutting ceremony. The cake was yummy! And I can’t stop laughing when Ayda and I had this cake joke. Then, Syasya let us watch ReWrite album launch video. After we watched the video, we watched the 7th June’s video. We then had camwhoring session before we went home. When I reached home, I showered and watch the television for awhile before my family and I went out again to watch the fireworks at Labrador Park. The fireworks are awesome. We walked around the park before we went back to out Papa’s bus. There was small traffic congestion on our way out. We went to West Coast to buy something to eat for supper since we felt hungry. We reached home around 3+ and slept around 4+.

30th December 2008.
Stayed home the whole day. Rauzan send me a text message asking me if I had transfer him the money already which I haven’t since the machine is spoilt so, I told him that I’m transferring it today since I’m going to buy something later. He told me that he don’t really need the money for now but then I received another text message from him saying that he’s coming down to Teck Whye and ask whether I can meet him so that he can pass me the cds I needed. So, after I’m done with folding the clothes, I went down and walked towards Keat Hong LRT since i don’t know how to get to Teck Whye LRT. Sorry horr Rauzan. While walking towards the LRT, I was talking to Del on the phone. Thanks for accompany me by phone since I’m afraid to walk alone there as it was dark and quiet. After collecting the cds and passing the money to him, I went to NTUC to buy some things before I went home.

No comments: