Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm in school right now having 3 hours of free period in the computer lab. Tell me how bored it can be? I've seriously have nothing to do so i guess i'll post something for now. What i did yesterday? Hmmm... Oh yar! I met Del at Bukit Gombak Mrt and we headed to Bukit Batok as Del needs to take a passport size photo. Initially, we planned to go to Hillgrove Secondary School to meet Farah, Hanisah and also Azeana but we change the planned. So, after Del took her picture, we went around West Mall and decided to play something in the arcade. We took the what-ride-thing in the arcade and took neoprints there. The neoprints doesn't turn out nice. TSK! We then went to KFC to have cheesefries while waiting for the girls. They arrive soon after we finished our cheesefries. We then went to Burker King as Farah wants to have her meals there. We talked for a while and Del and Hanisah made their way home. Azeana, Farah and I continue our story telling. Ohh, did i tell you that i met Faris? Yeah, met him when he was walking outside Burger King. Dang, I miss him and his crap jokes alot! Okay back. After talking like a few hours, we went to Macdonalds to meet Farah's netball friends. They are super nice and friendly. They can't stop make me laugh i tell you. After Alia(I think thats the spelling. If wring, sorry kay?) had finished eating her Big Mac, we went in Westmal to accompany her to return her library books. Farah and her netball friends went home after that. So, it's just left Azeana and I. We walked around Westmall and went home around seven.
Today, my first day in ITE Clementi. I woke up at 5.45 am and all thanks to Del for calling me. Met her at CCK around 6.45 am. While waiting for her, i saw Zahri and Zufar. So we talked for awhile and soon, Del arrived. Both of the guys wants to buy cigarettes and they asked Del to buy for them but she can't buy it cause her birthday hasn't passed yet. So, we went to the Kedai Mamak and they asked a chinese friend of them to buy. Del and I then walk to the interchange to take the bus 188. The bus reached soon after we reached the bus interchange. We boarded the bus. The bus driver drove the bus slowly and there are traffic jams everywhere. I felt like vomiting that time. We reached school like 10 minutes late. Sorry Azie to keep you waiting. The class was okay. It was quiet. Our CTR teacher, Mr Lee wants to pick a class monitor/monitress and there's no one who volunteer. So, Mr Lee asked 3 person to pick and random number. Its like 1st number plus 2nd number minus 3rd number. And so, number 22 is the answer. And, guess what?! Register number 22 is ME. Yes, I repeat, ME/CHIPPY/FATIHAH! *sighs* What a luck. AHHAHA. I'm the class monitress. Then it was OCM. The teacher in charge was boring. It was break time! Like, finally! Del, Azie, Syurah and I decided to have our lunch at Macdonalds. We took the same bus with this two lady who is in the same class as us which i forgotten her name. After eating, we went back to school to have our OSA lesson which took us 3 hours each week. And for our first lesson, we had FREE PERIOD and it means, we have 3 FREE HOURS to use the computer in the computer lab. HAHAH. We're having our OCM lesson again later at 3. *sighs*
Anyway, I've missed Ellen Degeneres Show, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Woofy today. But, i still have tomorrow to watch them! YEAYYY! Okay, thats all for now. Tooodles. I think I'll watch movies online. Have a good day readers!

No comments: