Friday, January 9, 2009


Firstly, I wanna wish this two dearest friend of mine, Syafiq and Faris, A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a great birthday yeah! And, all the best in life! See you both really soon kay? I stayed home again today! Rae was online and we chatted for a while. No, not really awhile uh. RAE! Get well soon and don’t forget to buy me something from the Robinson Sale at Expo okay? Heh. While I was using the lappy, Azie called me to ask about the ITE result. When I checked the result, it can’t be showed as it already changed to the April intake application. Azie then made a call to ITE to ask about it. After she made the call, she called me again to say that she got the job and will start schooling this coming Tuesday which is on the 13th January and start working on the 19th January which falls on Monday. I didn’t receive any calls from neither ITE nor NTUC and was a little bit panicky. Few moments later, I got a call for ITE saying that my Application was a success and I can start schooling on the 13th January at ITE Clementi and start working on the 19th January. The same goes for Del. And that means, I’m going to school with Azie and Del. Maybe meeting Azie at the school since Del and I have planned to take the bus 188 to school. I can’t wait! Hope everything will be alright! Another thing, I can’t wait for tomorrow’s Escape Theme Park outing! Thanks Usamah for treating me! ^^ I’m going to watch movies online now. Kay byeeeeee!

No comments: