Tuesday, January 6, 2009


Im gonna blog about yesterday. So yes, I did met up with Syasya at Jurong to accompany her to buy Zaidan's belated birthday present. I was late and kept her waiting. Sorry dear. We then headed to IMM. Went to Long John Silver as Syasya wants to have her lunch there. She had her Golden Meal One, Two Piece Chicken while I had my Cheesy Fries and Chips. Sya, next time, its your turn to treat me horr. hehe. While eating we spotted this cute little boy sitting near us and looking at us. That kid was so adorable. He keeps laughing and smilling at us. The funny and cutest part was when that cutestuff was crying and when he turned at us, he suddenly smile, laugh and twitch his nose. See, I told you he's cute. But sadly, we couldn't took his picture. We then went to Popular to find the book for Zaidan. After buying the book, we walked around IMM before we made a move out of the place since I've to meet Mama at Gombak around 4 o'clock. Thanks Sya for the Jughead comics. If you have more, borrow me again kay? I think I'm buying Archie comics soon. Anyone wants to sponsor me the Archie/Jughead Comics? hehe. Anyway, I'm watching bed time stories now. BYEE.


Ohh, I'm meeting Mama again later at Gombak, I've to change Papa's Ez-link card and search for Sister's shorts. chettt!

No comments: