Tuesday, January 27, 2009

27th January 2009.
Happy Birthday Ati! Anyway, Mama cooked Nasi Briyani today. YUUUMMMMAAAYYYYEEEE! I slept from 1.30 PM to 3.30 PM. I woke up and have my late lunch. After eating, Sister and I went to Ati’s house to send her the Nasi Briyani. We then walked back home. I’m doing my homework while updating this. TSK! Anyway, I’m meeting Shawindah to pass her LOVE.SOUL.DESIRE CD and collecting the money before meeting Mad to pass him the money tmr. Azie will be following me. Del, nak follow?

26th January 2009.
Sister
decided to treat us at Al-Azhar’s as she had her last pay. So, we reached there at around 7 PM to have our dinner there. Papa had Chapatti, Mama and I had plain rice with other side dish while Sister had black pepper rice. The side dishes are; baby squid chili, Kangkong belachan and BBQ sting ray. After we had our fill, we walked to courts to buy Akey’s and my thumbdrive. Thank You Sister!

25th January 2009.
I received two missed call from Freaky Z. I thought it’s something important so I called him back. And so, he needs help to record his performance during OKTOLIVE. He said that the show starts at 6.30 PM. Anyway, I stayed home for the first half of the day. I met up with Azie at CCK to do our homework together at the MacDonald’s. We made a move out of MacDonald’s around 6.20 PM because I knew I could reach home by 6.30 PM sharp to record the performance on the TV. But when I on the TV, it shows the game part. And, I didn’t get to record Freaky Z’s performance as it had past. It’s not really my fault though. He gave me the wrong information whereby the show actually starts at 6 PM! Freaky Z, next time give me the correct information kay? ^^

24th January 2009.
Sister and I followed Papa to NUH to buy his medicine. While Papa was queuing for his medicine, Sister and I went to eat Delifrance’s Turkey ham and cheese croissant. We then fetch Mama at Ngee Ann Poly. Sister and I decided to catch a movie today but we were too tired to catch the 3.30 pm movie. We then decided to catch the 5.30 pm movie but it was cancelled to as Papa decided to bring us to Kak Indah’s chalet. Around 5+ pm sister and I went to Lot One as she wants to collect her couple ring, buy Kiki’s food, Mama’s face cream and also to pay the bills. We reached home around 7+ pm and had some chicken. At around 8 pm, we made a move to Kak Indah’s chalet. Played the swing there, ate chicken/satay and played badminton. We made our way home around 1 am.

23rd January 2009.
Thank God It’s Friday! HAHA. I’ve to sit at the front counter to see Suhaimi and Shani do their job and have to do some photocopy if there’s anything to be photocopied. It’s so easy to use the copier. I like doing that job even though I had no one to actually talk/b*&$! With. There’s different character of the customer. Went to Bugis with Azie and Del after work to search for tops. Had cup corn and LJS Sunday pie as I was craving for it. Saw Edwin in LJS. Thanks for tapping at me because I swear I didn’t notice you. Hehe. We went home after that. was really exhausted!

22nd January 2008.
Third day of work! I did sorting out documents for the whole day with the help of Syura as Azie was suppose to learn how to scan. We had HILLGROVE’S MEE SOTO for lunch! All thanks to Del! The mee soto was really spicy. I can’t take it and I had two cups of water. HAHAH. How I miss eating the Mee Soto in school with the other girls. After school, Azie and I decided to go to Bugis to do some window shopping and had our dinner at LJS. We went home shortly after that as our legs was already in pain as we were wearing heels the whole day. We changed to slippers at Bugis MRT station.

21st January 2009.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NURMUHAMMAD/MAD/KILLBILL! Have a great birthday yeahh! Anyway, today is my second day of work. I had to check the death cert for those who want to claim for death. After finishing my work, I didn’t have anything to do. So, I went to the room where Munira, Rosnah and Azie were in. I decided to help them with the sorting of files that they had to do. After we finished our job, we went for lunch. Azie, Del, Hanan and I went to have our lunch at Waterloo. Azie and I had mee hoon goreng while Hanan and Del had Nasi Padang. After eating, we went back to the office. I was asked to go to the front counter to see how the claim service officer did their job. I was then supposed to learn about Motor Policy. For about two hours, I can already memorize five pages about the Motor Policy. Suhaimi then test me. Phew! I can answer all the questions correctly! After that, I was asked to help Jaquelin and Azie with sorting of files. We went home after we finished doing that.

20th January 2009.
Today is a school day. As for today, Del and I decided to take MRT to school. So, met Azie at Jurong MRT and we went to school together. We met Syura at the traffic light before we enter the school. Our first lessons starts today. Mr. Lee lesson was quite boring. Del and I wrote a letter to each other. I kept yawning during his lesson. We ate at the school canteen during our break. Del and I had chicken rice from their western food stall. Azie had chicken chop while Syura had noodles. The food there tasted awful! Our chicken rice sauce didn’t taste anything. After our break, we had our OSA lesson. The computer there is whack! Some of if cannot be turned on. Then we had another two hours lesson of letter writing. I swear I didn’t understand a thing she taught us. Oh, I want to sit with the girls back! I don’t want to sit with the rest! I can’t concentrate! After school, I was supposed to meet Mad and Naufal at CCK. So, when I reached there, he told me to meet him and Naufal outside the bubble tea shop as Naufal is buying a drink there. Took the CDs from him and we went to Lot One. Del wanted to buy tops to wear for work. Thanks Del for changing the shoe with me. I had a bad blister today. Thanks Mad and Naufal for coming down to CCK cause I really can’t walk properly due to the very bad blister I had.

19th January 2009.
Today was my first day of work! I was both nervous and excited. I met Del and Bukit Gombak and met Azie at Jurong East. Nasrul was there too. We were like sardines packed in a tin. We went to the 2nd level to wait for Ms Hui Wen when we reached the NTUC Income office. We were then told to fill up the contract form and some papers to be signed and filled up. We were then met our supervisors from different section and also the boss. After some briefing we were released to have our one hour break before we were separated to be with our own supervisors. Del was in different section while Azie was in the same section as me. Del, Azie, Syura and I had our lunch at Burger King. I have to work with Azie and Jaclyn. Our supervisors are Shani and Suhaimi. They’re nice people. Azie, Jaclyn and I were told to observe the people working there. I was to observe a guy; Sufi Khairi how he handle the scanner and documents. We didn’t talk to each other. It was boring I tell you! Imagine you not talking to anybody for about few hours except for sending text message to people. Aiyaaaa. When the clock strikes 5.20 pm sharp, we made a move out of the office! YEAAYY! But as for Wednesday onwards I start work at 9 A.M and ends at 6 pm. After work, I went to Gombak to buy something and went back home. Tomorrow is a school day. Ohh, I’m so looking forward for work on Wednesday!

18th January 2009.
Azeana, Fizly, Usamah, Zul and I went to Escape Theme Park. I met up with Azeana, Usamah and Zul at Bukit Batok while we met Fizly in the train. While in the train towards Pasir Ris, Zul keeps on disturbing me. Kau tu, kalau da tinggi, jangan action uhh. Kau ingat ehh, kalau kau nak bebual ngan aku kau kene buat ape kan? Next time buat macam tu kayy? HAHHAHA. When we reached the Escape Theme Park, I put my bag in the locker. Zul, number pintu locker lawa ehh? We then proceed to the Flipper ride. Since we are odd number, we divide ourselves into three and two. So, I was to be with the guys while Azeana with Fizly. For Flipper ride, I sat beside Usamah while Zul sat alone beside us since the ride needs four person. After the ride, we went to the ‘Superman’ ride. Again, I’m beside Usamah and Zul was behind us. Haunted House was our next stop. I swear I didn’t dare to go in. I was so scared to go in the Haunted House. All of them asked me to go give it a try. Since Usamah knew the way out, he lead the way followed by Zul behind him. I was behind Zul, Azeana was behind me and Fizly was behind her. The route out was different and there’s like more ‘ghost’ statues that are moving not moving. I hold Zul’s hand so tightly until it’s red. Sorry ehh Zul. Sorry ehh to the rest too because you all have to bear with my screams. Hehe. Usamah and I decided to take the Wet and Wild ride. We went first as Zul, Azeana and Fizly didn’t want to get wet. I shout my hearts out when the thing is moving down. HAHAHA. For the second round, it was the others turn. Oh, shit! I forget to include that we took the mini roller coaster. It was fun as we had extra rounds to ride. We then took another Flipper ride and another round for the Haunted House. This time, there are people in the haunted house. They are getting ready to scare people when the night comes. We then made a move out of Escape. I went home while the rest had their dinner. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIZLY!

17th January 2009.
LOVE.SOUL.DESIRE. soft launch! I was so eager to go when Mama changed her mind last minute to not let Sister and I go out. We were both frustrated. So, I messaged Azie, Ayda, Rhyee and Mad that I’m not going. Mad, sorry kay? I know I told you that I’m coming but my mother laa. Next time you perform, I surely come la kay? Hehe. But must perform Therapy again lorr. So, Sister and I went to Lot One to search for a webcam and ate KFC. We bought sushi to be eaten at home.

16th January 2009.
Swensen treat from Ms David! I met Izora at cityhall and went to Orchard to meet the rest at Swensens. Ms David was late. My phone being a !$@*% as some water get in the phone. The other F&N students had ordered some appetizers for us to eat while waiting for Ms David. When she arrived, we then made our orders. I had breaded chicken. It was YUMMY! The rest of them talked with Ms David and put their valuable things on the table. So, I took care of them while Yan Hui and I talked. We then took group photos. Ms David paid the bills and we took another group photos outside the swensens. We then went home. Reached home nearly 12.

No comments: