Sunday, January 11, 2009

I didn’t go to Tan Tock Seng hospital to visit Yayi Busu as Mama came home late. Chett. But nevertheless I enjoyed watching Chori Chori Chupke Chupke. After the movie ends, Sister and I went to Lot One to change Sister’s and Papa’s old Ez-link card to the new one. It was 7.20+ when we reach the place and the two guys said the queue has closed and we have to come again the next day when the notice said it close at 8 pm. But since we already came all the way to CCK (whoa! Sounds far eh? Heh. ) Sister said this, ‘ Belum pukul lapan ape.!’ In English, ‘it means, it’s not eight yet what!’ One of them let us in. While we were queuing, we saw Arin. After changing the Ez-link cards, we went to Lot One and Sister bought a handbag and a top. Oh, I want the Casio Gold watch that cost $45! Hehe. Maybe I’ll buy them when I receive my first pay? HAHAHHAHAHA. So, my family and I went to visit Yayi Busu at the hospital. After visiting him, we went to Newton to eat. After our tummies were filled by the delicious food, Sister went to meet her BF while Papa, Mama and I took bus 67 to CCK. Bought this cute scratch pole for Kiki and went home. Ohh, I will be coming to HILLGROVE SECONDARY SCHOOL tomorrow since Farah wants to meet us ( Del and I ) and I’ve been craving for the Mee Soto there! Hehe.
To Mira, Radiah and Zyeza! GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR O-LEVELS RESULT WHICH WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW. ALL THE BEST, GIRLS! I’LL PRAY HARD FOR YOU GIRLS TO GET GOOD GRADES AND GET TO THE COURSE YOU WANT TO GET IN! UPDATE ME KAYS? ILYGSM! To the rest, GOOD LUCK TOO!

No comments: