Friday, January 16, 2009

Basically, I didn't do anything at home except using the lappy for MSN or playing Pet Society in Facebook. Currently, I'm burning a DVD. Lala called me yesterday to tell me that Ms David going to treat us dinner at Swensen! Tell me how cool is that? Very cool? Yes, indeed! I'm gonna have my shower later at 5.30 before going out to meet Radiah at CCK to pass her the Str8 Jack mixtape and then head to Cityhall to meet Lala.
For now, PROMO TIME!
Naufal/Youg.xs will be having a soft launch for his album called LOVE.SOUL.DESIRE on the 17th January 2008 which is TOMORROW! So, do come down and give him your support there. Impromtu will also be held there at the same time and place.
Admission : $10 includes a LOVE.SOUL.DESIRE CD.
$5 without cd.
So, if you're broke now, you can pay $5 for the admission and buy the CD other time. Because, LOVE.SOUL.DESIRE it is available at,
Esplanade Shop,
Esplanade Mall, 8 Raffles Ave
#02-02, Singapore 039802
Tel: (65) 68288397

No comments: