Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Escape Outing was cancelled and plan was changed to go to Skyride at Sentosa. Was supposed to meet Azeana first but something happened. Papa came back home and ask if we are going anywhere or not and I said I am. Papa then said that he's going to visit Yayi Busu at the hospital today after Mama's back from work. and so, I've to cancel every outing I have today. So, I didnt join them to the Skyride today nor watch Syirah's Greese Performance today. Sister and I were bored and Sister plan to go down and buy Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream at NTUC. Sadly, there's none there. We then went to the coffee shop nearby an ate Rojak Char Kueh (idk if its spelled correctly.). Went to 7-11 to find ice cream but we didnt find any interesting icecream and we actually decided to go to Lot One! But because we were very slaykay, we decided not to and because I didn't bring my ez-link card. And so, I'm back at home blogging. Chori Chori Chupke Chupke will start in about half and hour but I don't think I can watch it till the end of the show. Okay Chiaaaaaooo!

No comments: